Green Way Farms PLC Vacancy 2021/2022. Green Way Farms PLC invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Green Way Farms PLC Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ethiopian or you live in Ethiopia, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Green Way Farms PLC is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Finance Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
Fluency in English and Amharic
Flexible attitude and willingness to support diversity of activities and functions
Demonstrated pro-activity and problem-solving skills
Passion for social impact and the Green Way Farms mission
Familiar using accounting platforms
Potential to grow into a larger finance role in the future
Compensation will include a monthly salary competitive with local market rates for relevant work
The position reports to the Finance & Administration Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply
- The Green Way Farms PLC DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Green Way Farms PLC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Green Way Farms PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Green Way Farms PLC Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.