Hst Consulting Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Instructional Designer
Hst Consulting Plc Jobs Vacancy, Hst Consulting Plc Recruitment, Hst Consulting Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hst Consulting Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Hst Consulting Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
HST endeavors to help its clients solve their business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As a local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully consider its clients’ unique circumstances and the social, political and economic environment they are operating in.
Through its learning Solutions Department, HST offers training programs tailored to the specific needs of its clients and are designed to address the skill, knowledge and behavioral gaps that are identified through appropriate training need assessments.
HST’s Learning Solutions Department is powered by highly qualified and best in class trainers and human capital experts who are well experienced in adult training techniques and are attuned to the local business environment. The firm’s professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology which allows them to efficiently provide solutions to clients’ issues that matters most.
Training is a profession which requires passion and an appreciation of the tools, strategies and delivery systems which make training events effective and memorable in the minds of the target group. Making a training experience effective and memorable requires more than developing a beautifully designed PowePoint presentation. It requires careful planning and involves identifying the skills, knowledge and behavioral gaps that need to be filled through the training program. It also involves identifying the learning objectives that must be met and implementing strategies which will lead trainees through a process of self-learning and a sense of self-discovery.
As part of its effort to build the capacity of its Learning Solutions Department and differentiate its training programs in the market, HST plans to recruit a professional with a strong background in instructional design. The individual will support HST’s Learning Solutions Department in the design and adaptation of its training materials with the objective of making them more effective, engaging and memorable.
Among others, the successful applicant will have the following responsibilities
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course contents by developing relevant case studies and activities that have local color and reflect sector-specific situations
- Preparing and adapting generic training materials to local conditions and producing supplementary training materials including media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Monitoring the learning experiences of trainees and incorporating their feedback in the continuous improvement of HST’s training materials
- Participating in the periodic evaluation of ongoing programs of the firm to ensure that they stay relevant to changes in the environment and the requirements of clients
- Staying abreast of new trends and tools in instructional design issues including emerging instructional technologies and platforms and become the ‘go to’ expert within HST in his/her area.
Experience and Skills Required
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, or similar
- Experience in instructional design and an ability to apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods in the context of training programs that are specially suitable for adults and experienced audiences
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Experience with the application educational technologies and course development and management software
- Visual design skills
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above qualification can send their application and required credentials by e-mail to: [email protected] or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Officer at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 18th September 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage evaluation.