Ie Network Solutions Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Director of Cloud and Network Services
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ie Network Solutions Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ie Network Solutions Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
Interested in joining one of the Leading company works on Enterprise IT Infrastructures need with Expert Solutions, Express Foundation in EAST AFRICA, having a continuous growth and success in Ethiopia and abroad?
IE Network Solutions Plc (aka IE Networks) is a legally registered company in Ethiopia established on December 2008 G.C. A highly experienced internetwork professional with expert level accreditations in the industry had founded the company. This has made the company to be value maximizing, service oriented solution provider rather than volume based sells oriented box pusher. Its founder looked into the current practices of many local IT companies and founded IE Networks with a new paradigm and standard for best, ethical and high standard services.
IE has in-house expertise in the areas of Enterprise Campus Networking, Wireless LAN, Network Security, WAN Optimization, Unified Communications, Virtualization/Cloud Infrastructure, Enterprise Operating Systems, Directory/DNS/Massaging, Enterprise Servers, Datacenter Storage Systems, Backup Solutions, Datacenter Facility, IT Service Management, Project Management and ERP software integration.
IE has strong partnerships with many of the top IT infrastructure brands in the world. IE is Cisco Premier partner with all advanced and architecture specializations. IE is HPE Gold partner, Dell EMC Gold partner, VMware Enterprise service provider and registered partner with Oracle, IBM, Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5, Radware, Alcatel Lucent, Aruba, Polycom, Juniper, Microsoft, Avaya, Kaspersky, Tripp Lite, APC and SymantecPurpose
Director of Cloud and Networking Service plans, designs and implements cloud service provisioning strategies by setting direction for the technical, sales, marketing, customer services and support teams to achieve departments sales targets. This position requires a deep understanding of service provider architecture and operation in addition to the technical knowledge of services being offered thereof. A key responsibility is to leverage commercial and open source automation and orchestration systems to drive sales and provisioning of cloud services to customers. Moreover, the position is responsible for analyzing customer requirements and technology directions to set direction on acquisition, development, resell and support for new services. The position holder is also responsible for creating and improving procedures; direct the technical, sales/marketing team to acquire new business; achieve high level of customer satisfaction by setting and applying industry standard customer service.
Scope of Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of Director of Cloud and Networking Service are the following, but not limited;
- Provide leadership and visionary works in the delivery of cloud services for the company.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that cloud services portfolio meets its customers’ requirements.
- Drive, market and brand the VISP with value added services that set apart from competition
- Plan and manage acquisition of internet service package from the service provider; value add and resell and support of thereof
- Device a strategic direction to acquire customers, new or existing, to drive managed services, using the existing vast portfolio of company’s specializations
- Deliver a range of cost effective cloud services portfolio
- Managing relationships with stakeholders in the cloud services context, including but not limited to its users, customers, partners, service providers
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders in ensuring that these overall aims are met.
- Take responsibility for developing a long term vision for IE’s cloud services.
- Continue to develop and implement, in consultation with customers and key stakeholders, cloud services that demonstrate a clear value proposition to customers, users and the broader research and community.
- Ensure timely and effective roadmaps, consistent with the vision are developed, communicated, implemented and deliver to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that senior management within taking ownership of any actions agreed as a result.
- Doing others as per of immediate supervisor orders
- Customer service Management skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Coordination and strong negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and forward looking
- Interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Excellent computer, office applications, Ms. Words, PPT, Excel and email skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Excellent writing and speaking skill of English and Amharic language
- Strong interest to learn, adapt and cope with any assignment
Education & qualification:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with at least 6 years’ work experiences out of which 3 years on the similar or related positions.
How to Apply
IE Network Solution, HR & Facility Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume (maximum 4 pages), and (iii) Copies of working and educational credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Application For Director of Cloud and Network Services” in the subject line.
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.