International Committee of the Red Cross Delegation Jobs Vacancy 2018 Messenger
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the International Committee of the Red Cross Delegation Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
International Committee of the Red Cross Delegation Jobs Vacancy 2018
Driving Activities (Management and staff)
- Drives to different Embassies, Government offices, Hotels and different offices as requested
- Checks the conditions and accessories of the vehicle before and after each trip
Observes internal security rules and national traffic laws;
- Follows-up of vehicle logbook and fuel consumption
Supports and carries-out Welcome department activities, in particular:-
- Airport service (Arrangement for VIP facilities, luggage registration or claim up on request)
- Delivers and collect visas, ID, Driving license, and Duty free privilege requests with the Authorized Ministries, processes business cards for ICRC staff.
- Collects information and documentation from Embassies, Immigration, Ministry of Foreign affairs offices and shares the information with the welcome department. Brings passports and application files for Visa procedures and follows up on applications
- Accompanies ICRC staff to embassies for Visa processes
- Follows up all applied documents are correct and collected on time.
- Facilitates payment when required and collects receipts
· Helps in making photocopies and managing stationary and consumables for printers, contributes to filing
· Supports other administrative departments upon request
· Perform other duties up on request.
Educational Background, Work Experience, Competencies
- Minimum High School Diploma and 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Good command (spoken and written) of English
- Computer literait
- Automobile/3rd grade driving license with proven experience of driving (ICRC driving test will be administered).
- Organized, with good communication and customer service skill, and capacity to work independently, good behavior and professionalism,
- Team Oriented, Accountability, Client Focused.
How to Apply
you can submit application & CV with copies of relevant documents in person to the ICRC Delegation in Addis Ababa (in front of EIAR, around Egziabher ab church) OR, send to the ICRC Delegation Addis Ababa, Human Resources Department, P.O.Box 5701, Addis Ababa.
Closing date for application: October 20,2018.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. No payments are required or accepted for this process and any canvassing will lead to disqualification.