Ethiopian Commodity Exchange hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to an Inventory Controller Position at Ethiopian Commodity Exchange. The application will close on Oct 15, 2022.
Location: Hawassa, SNNPR
Ethiopian Commodity Exchange advertised posts are as follows:
Vacancy Announcement No. 09/2022-21
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic African Exchange of choice. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform and warehousing service through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. The ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, the Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position:- Inventory Controller
Job Grade: – 6
Duty Station: – Hawassa Branch
Availability: – As soon as possible
Job Purpose: – Receive and issue commodities as per the ECX warehousing policy and procedures. Ensure stacks are properly maintained and cleanliness is maintained. Keeps updated record regarding the commodities in the warehouse.
SUMMARY MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive/issue commodities as per ECX receiving & issuing procedures and ensure commodities stored and are preserved properly, he/she is responsible for any weight loss in the warehouse;
- Load/unload as per the instruction given by the Lead Controller, Warehouse Operations/ Warehouse Supervisor and deliver commodities based on FIFO method by using PUN and DN;
- Ensure stacks are properly carried out and labelling of commodities is carried out, inspect the warehouse is clean and with no leakage; and visually inspect and verify the grade given by the laboratory;
- Prepare and submit GRN/GIN approval report; prepare, record and update operational document (deposit ticket, loading ticket, and master cards); prepare labour payment request, sign & submit deposit/loading tickets; prepare & submit the shortfall report on the completion of the stack & produce reports to communicate key critical areas that have shown up;
- Coordinate & monitor the daily labourers, security guards and cleaners and properly handle the furniture and other office equipment in the warehouse;
- Display the highest ethical and professional behaviour towards the customers/ clients in providing services associated with the Exchange at the specific warehouse;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· BA/BSC in Supplies Management, Business Management, Accounting, Agribusiness Management or related fields and
· 2 years relevant experience in agricultural commodity inventory management, warehouse management, inventory control or related areas
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant document via: [email protected] on or before October 15, 2022.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL