Krones Lcs Center East Africa Recruitment 2018 for Sales Representative – Jobs in Ethiopia
Krones Lcs Center East Africa Jobs Vacancy, Krones Lcs Center East Africa Recruitment, Krones Lcs Center East Africa Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Krones Lcs Center East Africa Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Krones Lcs Center East Africa Recruitment 2018
The Sales Manager contributes to the organisational goal by promoting primarily the sales of new machines and LCS products. The Sales Manager facilitates the client relationship by effective communication with interaction internally to ensure the client’s needs are met or exceeded.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish and keep close contact to all customers and provide effective
- customer solutions on all Krones equipment.
- Promote sales of New Machines and LCS Products (spare parts kits, rebuild/exchange programs, retrofits, SIPS, LDS, overhauls and Service Level Agreements)
- Liaise with clients regarding new machine and LCS product enquiries, prepare quotes and/or obtain samples, provide solutions and determine pricing quotations of items specified.
- Liaise with Krones New Equipment and LCS Sales Departments to obtain all necessary information.
- Initiate received orders and build the client relationship by keeping them informed of the status of their orders and ensure deadlines are met
- Facilitate communication with the Krones operational departments, scheduling of resources and addressing warranty, replacement and additional parts required for the client
- Facilitate all client logistics, administration and financial management transactions.
- Facilitate the close-out of the order by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Be involved with special projects, help co-ordinate internal and external communication with the client
- Travel frequently to specific client locations and perform product presentations and attend relevant project meetings.
- Grow the potential market for new machine and LCS products by following up on leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
- Form an integral part for the Krones East Africa Team
Qualification and education required
- University degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Process Engineering or Business Administration with a solid technical understanding
- At least 5 years in a similar field
Knowledge and Experience
- Basic understanding of Bottling plants and our Krones product portfolio
- General project management abilities
- Customer relations and orientation
- Sales effectiveness and understanding
- Understanding of business administration
Skills and Personal competency
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving
- Ms Office
- Willingness to travel extensively in the East African Region
How to Apply