Lilongwe Water Board Recruitment 2018 for Call Centre Agent – Jobs in Malawi
Lilongwe Water Board Announce their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Lilongwe Water Board Recruitment 2018 See position below and Closing Date.
Lilongwe Water Board, a Statutory Corporation under the Malawi Government, is responsible for the supply and distribution of quality potable water to the residents of the City of Lilongwe. The Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates of Malawi origin to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Head Office, Madzi House, Off Likuni Road, in Lilongwe.
CALL CENTRE AGENT
Reporting to the Customer Relations Officer the Call Centre Agent shall be responsible for the following:
- Answering calls and respond to emails ;
- Handling Customer inquiries telephonically;
- Researching required information using available resources;
- Managing and resolving Customer complaints;
- Providing Customers with product and service information;
- Entering new Customer information into system;
- Updating existing Customer Information;
- Processing orders, forms and applications;
- Identifying and escalating priority issues;
- Following up Customer calls where necessary
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures;
- Completing call logs / update CRM Tool
Applicants must have Malawi School Certificate of Education with credits in Mathematics and English plus a Diploma in Information Technology;
How To Apply
All interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (Note: do not send original certificates) with the names and addresses of three traceable referees not later than 5th December, 2018 to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Lilongwe Water Board, P.O. Box 96 LILONGWE.
Or by email to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.