LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Payable Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy, LonAdd Plc Recruitment, LonAdd Plc Jobs Opportunities… See Details
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
LonAdd Consultancy PLC
Position: Accounts Payable Officer
– Number required: 1
– Duration: Permanent
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo.
– Salary: Attractive with Benefits
Purpose of the Job:
– Responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• Respond to all vendor payment related inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
• Process employees expenses by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks
• Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions; perform month-end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Utilize computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a must.
• Higher education in accounting, finance or business is a plus.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Previous experience in a similar position in a big corporate for at least 7 years
Knowledge and Skills
• Updated with International Accounting Standards
• Expertise in Accounting / Finance
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV with a cover letter, via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, with the subject “Job Application for “Accounts Payable Officer”. Please ensure the position you have applied for is clearly stated on the subject box. Application Deadline: September 20th, 2018. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.