LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Receivable Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy, LonAdd Plc Recruitment, LonAdd Plc Jobs Opportunities… See Details
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
LonAdd Consultancy PLC
Position: Accounts Receivable Officer
– Number required: 1
– Duration: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo.
– Salary: Attractive with Benefits
Purpose of the Job
Provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate receipt of payments.
Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
Generate accounting statements and reports
Research cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
Maintain customer accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals
Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
Verify discrepancies by and resolve customers’ billing issues
Provide monthly financial and management reports
Assist in financial management, analysis, and auditing as requested
Participate in the monthly and annual closing processes.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a must.
– Higher education in accounting, finance or business is a plus.
– Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
– Previous experience in a similar position in a big corporate for at least 7 years
Knowledge and Skills:
– Updated with International Accounting Standards
– Expertise in Accounting / Finance
– Excellent communication skills
– Outstanding analytical skills
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV with a cover letter, via email to “email@example.com”, with the subject “Job Application for “Accounts Payable Officer”. Please ensure the position you have applied for is clearly stated on the subject box. Application Deadline: September 20th, 2018. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.