LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for General Ledger Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy, LonAdd Plc Recruitment, LonAdd Plc Jobs Opportunities… See Details
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
LonAdd Consultancy PLC
Position: General Ledger Officer
– Number required: 1
– Duration: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo.
– Salary: Attractive with Benefits
Purpose of the Job:
– Conduct accurate and timely book keeping of all UB’s financial and economic transactions
– Record daily journal / book keeping transactions
Entering all journal entries into the accounting software
Ensure that reversing entries occur
Maintain detailed listings of all contents of all balance sheet accounts
Assist in production of financial statements
Assist in writing footnotes, SEC disclosure and supporting tables
Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
Record property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
Consolidate inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
Key Skills/ Experience Required
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a must.
– Higher education in accounting, finance or business is a plus.
– Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
– Previous experience in a similar position in a big corporation for at least 5 years
Knowledge and Skills:
– Updated with International Accounting Standards
– Expertise in Accounting / Finance
– Excellent analytical skills
– Detailed oriented
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV with a cover letter, via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, with the subject “Job Application for “Accounts Payable Officer”. Please ensure the position you have applied for is clearly stated on the subject box. Application Deadline: September 20th, 2018. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.