Malawi Institution of Engineers Recruitment 2019 for Executive Secretary… Malawi Institution of Engineers Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Malawi Institution of Engineers Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Malawi Institution of Engineers recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Malawi Institution of Engineers Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Malawi Institution of Engineers Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Malawi Institution of Engineers following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Malawi Institution of Engineers:
The Malawi Institution of Engineers and Malawi Board of Engineers are inviting applications from dynamic and suitable qualified professional engineers to fill the post of Executive Secretary for these Engineering Institutions in Malawi whose mandate Include the regulation, promotion and development of the engineering profession and its allied trades, practice advancement and facilitation of professional engineering registration; and to provide liaison between the engineering professional registration bodies and institutions of higher learning.
The Executive Secretary shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Institution and shall be responsible for the implementation of decisions regarding planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of various programmes aimed at regulation, promotion and development of the engineering profession and representing the interests of members and advancement of engineering practice and development in liaison with other stakeholders. The Executive Secretary shall be responsible for the day to day direction of the Secretariat of the Institution and the Board in terms of administration, organization and control of all employees in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Malawi Institution of Engineers:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate shall, among other duties, be responsible for the following:
- Providing strategic leadership to the Engineering Institutions in regard to its roles and mandate and work to the development of the engineering profession and its allied trades.
- Management and administration of the Secretariat.
- Delivery of projects and programmes approved by the Council and the Board.
- Formulation of strategy for the implementation of the Strategic Plans .
- Preparation of Financial and technical reports and budgets.
- Publication of such papers and publications as the Council and Board may direct.
- Servicing as secretary to the council of MIE.
- Maintenance of members’ registers and carrying out such other duties as the Council and Board may from time to time determine.
Successful applicants shall be professions! engineers who are visionary, energetic, result-c: Tented, and should meet the following requirements:
- Be Registered Engineer in good standing with Malawi Board of Engineers.
- Have a minimum of FIVE year work Experience at senior management level.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
The post is on contract basis renewal every three years subject to performance. Remuneration shall be dependent on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Malawi Institution of Engineers Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested suitable candidates should submit applications by 28th February 2019 to,