Repi Soap & Detergent PLC hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for a Vacancy as a Manager – Admin Services at Repi Soap & Detergent PLC. The application will close on 2 October 2020.
Location: Addis Ababa
Repi Soap & Detergent PLC advertised posts are as follows:
Manager- Admin Services will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing facility Services, which includes food service, transport service, security, cleaning, gardening, utility, office & common spaces repair and maintenance services and other services that needs of the company, employees and visitors are met accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing and Maintaining vehicle management and relevant administration manuals
- ensure efficiency and effective transport services to achieve company transport objectives
- Lead the process of vehicles scheduling planning in collaboration with user departments
- Monitor the quality, cost and efficiency of fleet management
- Ensure maximum availability of vehicles for the company day to day business needs i.
- Monitor and control vehicles to maximize efficiency in usage of fuel and regular maintenance costs
- Ensure timely submission of activity plan and their timely performance reports to HR Director
- Ensures all drivers adheres to the company fleet Management Procedure and vehicle reports submitted on time with required quality
- Ensures the organization is operating in a legal framework of the country and as per the insurance procedure
- Establish and maintain Fleet Management manual, review vehicle logs sheet, periodical servicing vehicle investigate, monthly fuel consumption report etc
- Oversee the outsourced staff transportation service, ensure that they are on schedule and in case of any breakdown, alternative arrangements are made for smooth movement of staff
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility and create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as office building, seat arrangement, waste disposal, parking lots and other welfare areas such as cloth changing room, toilets & shower
- Responsible for the overall security managements of the compound and ensuring that employees are aware of the procedures on access control system of the company.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations and identify risks and look an opportunity for improvement, communicate security status, updates, actual and potential problems
- Draw up regular meeting schedules and set routine program of work for security guards, cleaning & gardening staff to ensure consistently meet high standards of service.
- Responsible for keeping the company’s office premises, furniture and fixtures working smoothly and efficiently
- Responsible for the planned and ad hoc maintenance and upkeep of the office and equipment including the required safety checks
- Determine whether maintenance should be undertaken in-house or by commissioned contract services and to assist in the selection of contract services where appropriate, through consultation with HR Director
- To be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all office-related mechanical, electrical, sanitarian services are properly working.
- Conduct regular up-keep checks in the office premises for any civil maintenance related works (walls, doors, windows, and walk-ways, etc.) are maintained in proper manner
- Prepare and implement re-orientations of office furniture/open plan workstations, office relocations and changes as required by the user and management team.
- Coordinate office modification works with the other Contractors’ personnel, carry out any other maintenance related works in offices as instructed by HR Director
- Supervise maintenance and repair of welfare facilities and equipment and oversee their refurbishment and renovations
- Inspect structure of building/offices and determine if repairs are needed
- Manage and oversee the availability of resting room sanitarian supplies, repair and maintenance parts and replenish on time
Food Services Management
- Ensure the efficient and professional operation of the food services unit
- ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations
- ensure proper menus are used for food production
- Ensure all resource for food production are in place on time, stock are controlled and kept as per the standard
- ensuring compliance with hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Design and propose mechanize to collect & measure customer satisfaction
- Manage and oversee the availability resting room sanitarian supplies and replenish on time
- and lounge spaces and ensure drinking water and refreshment stands are adequately stocked and maintained.
- Propose changes required to upgrade the food serves
Other Admin Services
- Ensure that all statutory elements of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) are implied and followed in the Admins Services team
- Prepare Admins services reports on time and with the required details
- Propose new ideas and participate in the development of HR procedure manuals
- Ensure monthly payment for outsourced services are verified and made on time
- Initiate cost saving initiative and share proposal to the HR Director’s review
- Lead and supervise the his/her direct reports
- Ensures that a smooth relation is created with the concerned government offices such as police,
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure the company needs are being met
- Follow on time renewal of service contracts such as Guest house, security & cleaning services
- Develop and train staff performance management,
- prepare and reviews Admin Services -related budgets, and give an input for HR Director to incorporate with the annual HR budget
- Participate on the interviewing and hiring process of Admin Services employees
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing month payment for outsourced services, utility payments, Admin Service team over time, performance appraisal and prepare reports and share to the HR Director
- Supervise the day to day performance of subordinate, and conduct annual performance appraisal of his/her direct reports and out sourced (cleaning, gardening, security) services
- Monitor and supervise the work of the third party agencies
- Receives employees’ complaints and resolve them with section heads.
- Perform other duties as required by the office
- BA degree in business administration management or Logistics / supply chain management or relevant fields
- 8 years of experience within a multinational/local corporation in a similar position
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks
- Effective written and oral communication
- Innovative and problem-solving skills and capacity to deliver under pressure.
- Strong people and client relationship skills
- Collaboration skills, being driven to work with others and able to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work and communicate professionally, with internal and external customers
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision·
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above qualification can send cover letter and CV (maximum 3 pages) only by email to email@example.com
The last application date is October 2, 2020
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted