MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019 for Nurse Midwife Technicians… MASM Medi Clinics Limited Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for MASM Medi Clinics Limited recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at MASM Medi Clinics Limited following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about MASM Medi Clinics Limited:
MASM Medi Clinics Ltd is one of the leading health are services provider in Malawi with leading medical clinics in Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, and Mzuzu The Clinics serve both medically insured and non insured patients and clients. In an effort to strengthen its technical capacity, the Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at MASM Medi Clinics Limited:
NURSE MIDWIFE TECHNICIANS
Reporting to: Matron
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing treatment and care to clients accessing clinic services.
- Taking initial vital signs and monitoring them for in-patients.
- Providing general nursing care of both in-patients and out-patients
- Administration of oral drugs, injections, wound dressing and other tasks assigned by the clinicians.
- Keeping inventory of drugs on tally records.
- Order drugs and medical supplies for wards.
- Ensure cleanliness of the wards and surrounding.
- Compile handover notes and reports in case notes.
- Supervise patients and ward attendants.
- Ensuring that sterilization of equipment is done appropriately
- Communicate with patients/clients and guardians professionally.
Educational qualifications experience and attributes
- Nurse Midwife Technician Diploma from recognized institutions
- Three years’ practical experience in a busy hospital.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of work organization, self-motivation, driving for performance improvement, and flexibility in approach and attitude.
- Registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
How to Apply
MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated Curriculum Vitae, with names of three traceable referees, one of whom must be the most recent employer preferably through email to [email protected], alternatively, applications can be hand delivered to MASM Medi-Clinics Ltd Head Office, Lingadzi Clinic, behind Lingadzi Inn, or post to:
The Human Resources and Talent Development Manager, MASM Medi Clinics Limited P. O. Box 31659, LILONGWE 3
Closing date is Monday, 11th February, 2019.