MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019 for Receptionists… MASM Medi Clinics Limited Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for MASM Medi Clinics Limited recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at MASM Medi Clinics Limited following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about MASM Medi Clinics Limited:
MASM Medi Clinics Ltd is one of the leading health are services provider in Malawi with leading medical clinics in Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, and Mzuzu The Clinics serve both medically insured and non insured patients and clients. In an effort to strengthen its technical capacity, the Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at MASM Medi Clinics Limited:
Reporting to : Accounts Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Welcoming patients/clients and visitors
- Checking the validity of membership of patients on any other medical schemes.
- Assisting clients with filling in claim forms and other relevant clinic forms.
- Directing clients to relevant offices within the Clinic.
- Arranging and filing patient documents and files.
- Answering and responding to the telephone.
- Issuing receipt for cash patients.
- Preparing cash summaries.
Educational qualifications experience and attributes
- A minimum of a Diploma in Front Office Operation from Malawi Institute of Tourism or Diploma in Marketing from CIMA, ABE or any recognised institution
- Three years’ practical experience in a busy office preferably clinic/hospital setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good listening skills.
How to Apply
MASM Medi Clinics Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated Curriculum Vitae, with names of three traceable referees, one of whom must be the most recent employer preferably through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, applications can be hand delivered to MASM Medi-Clinics Ltd Head Office, Lingadzi Clinic, behind Lingadzi Inn, or post to:
The Human Resources and Talent Development Manager, MASM Medi Clinics Limited P. O. Box 31659, LILONGWE 3
Closing date is Monday, 11th February, 2019.