Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Purchasing Officer
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancy, Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018
Performing the day to day purchasing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission/ project
• Performing on a day to day basis the purchasing activities of a supply office, analyzing market sources and competitive pricing conditions among different suppliers in order to ensure an ongoing supply of goods, following the procurement procedures and according to MSF standards and protocols. Including the following activities:
• Constantly assessing the local market, seeking products and suppliers that offer the best value for money and negotiating prices in order to guarantee the best quality and pricing for MSF goods and commodities. Regularly updating the supplier-item-price data on the supply office and informing the Supply (Activity) Supervisor / Logistics Supervisor of all information or modifications to the data i.e. price, address, items available
• At the request of the line manager, obtaining different quotations from suppliers according to the MSF Purchasing policy and placing purchase orders to pre-selected suppliers with whom prices have been agreed
• Requesting invoices or receipts, without delay, for all purchases, checking they are correctly filled and translating information written in local language before approval
• Managing the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchases: completing purchase orders, checking delivery notes (against orders), managing advances issued by the Finance Department, etc. Updating information on purchase lists after purchases are made
• Assisting in reception control process with the storekeeper
• Performing delegated tasks according to his / her activity and as specified in his/her job description
Education : Essential, secondary education; commerce related studies desirable
Experience: At least two years in supply chain related jobs
Languages: Essential local language. Mission working local language knowledge would be an asset.
Competencies: • Results and Quality Orientation L1
• Teamwork and Cooperation L1
• Behavioural Flexibility L1
• Commitment to MSF Principles L1
• Service Orientation L1
• Stress Management. L2
How to Apply
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID. Card either by email to MSFE-Awassa-LIAISONOFFICER@barcelona.msf.org (please indicate ¨On the subject box: the vacancy title) OR give in person to MSF Spain Gedeb Base, Kochore Base or YIRGACHEFE Office (Mahlet Hotel)
Posting date: August 22, 2018
Closing date: August 31, 2018
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS and POSITION COULD BE FILLED BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE .
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.