Mekelle University (MU) e-Learning: The MU Distance Education Courses are available online for download. Candidates can apply Now. This page will show you all the information you need.
Mekelle University (MU) e-Learning Courses is online now. Applicant can apply online through this page.
Mekelle University (MU), which was established in 1950 as the University College of Addis Ababa (UCAA), is the oldest and the largest higher learning and research institution in Ethiopia. Since its inception, the University has been the leading center in teaching-learning, research and community services.
Beginning with enrollment capacity of 33 students in 1950, MU now has 48,673 students (33,940 undergraduate, 13,000 graduate and 1733 PhD students) and 6043 staff (2,408 academics and 3,635 support staff). In its 14 campuses, the University runs 70 undergraduate and 293 graduate programs (72 PhD and 221 Masters), and various specializations in Health Sciences.
MU e-Learning Admission
Application into the e-Learning Programme for the Academic Year is either by the ONLINE mode or the Hard Copy Application Forms.
Follow the directions below to apply MU e-Learning Admission Form:-
- Click Here: MU e-Learning Admission Form
A. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
(1) B.Ed. in Basic Education (Upper Primary Option)
(2) B.Ed. in Basic Education (Junior High School Option)
(3) B.Ed. in Early Grade Education
(4) B.A. in English Language Education
(5) B.Sc. in Mathematics Education
(6) B.A. in Social Studies Education
(7) Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Studies
(8) Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
B. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
(1) Diploma in Basic Education
(2) Diploma in Early Grade Education
(3) Diploma in Accounting Studies
(4) Diploma in Management Studies
(5) Diploma in Education
C. POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
(1) Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
(2) Master of Education in English
(3) Master of Education in Mathematics
(3) Master of Education in Science
(4) Master of Education in Mentorship