Meles Zenawi Foundation Recruitment 2018 for Director of Park and Museum Administration – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Meles Zenawi Foundation Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Meles Zenawi Foundation Recruitment 2018
To manage and operate all financial, administrative, acquisitions and programming activities of the foundation’s museum and park and library; to supervise, train and appraise subordinate staff and act as the primary spokesperson for the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To oversee the library ,the park and the museum;
2. To monitor and to ensure the smooth operations of the museum and the park and to supervise staff under the department;
3. To represent the library, the museum and the park in contacts with the public
4. To supervise, maintain and develop the park;
5. To oversee the work of the contractors, concessionaries, and vendor s along with the park Administrator ;
6. To prepare management reports and presents to the Executive Director and/or the Board as deemed necessary;
7. Write grant applications;
8. To develop and monitor overall ,marketing and public relations strategies;
9. To establish the goals and objectives of the park and the museum with the aim of providing s peaceful and quiet and reflective experience
10. To present budgets of the library, the park and the museum to top management and to manage expenditures, overseeing the procurement of equipment, materials and services;
11. To oversee op
12. To work effectively with groups and organizations that produce revenues to ensure appropriate and exact accounting of receipts;
13. To supervise park contracts and leases;
14. To oversee the ecosystem management plan of the park to make sure that the natural, cultural, and historical resources are well protected.
15. To oversee the quality collection of materials for the museum and the library;
16. To perform other related tasks as required.
Master’s Degree in Museum Administration, History, Librarian Science or Park administration
Ten years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication and teamwork
· Ability to plan, organize, and direct the work of staff
· Ability to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or instructions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org within ten consecutive working days from the date of notice.