Mothers and Children Multisectoral Development Organization Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Junior Logistics and Admin Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Mothers and Children Multisectoral Development Organization Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mothers and Children Multisectoral Development Organization Jobs Vacancy 2018
MCMDO is looking to recruit two Emergency seed project coordinators who will be responsible to manage and coordinate the project which is planned to be implemented in five target woredas in Gedeo zone, SNNPR. The candidates are expected to provide technical as well as administrative support for the seed distribution and agricultural tools support which is anticipated to support the IDPs to resume or started agricultural activities such as crop production and vegetables production. He/she will serve as a focal of field facilitator of the project in the woreda by supervising, monitoring and recommendation at assigned woreda level seed distributors, working alongside the DAs.
- Handle the HR issue of the staff
- Financial management
- Administration and related activities of the zone sub office
- Mange the stock, asset and financial resources of the project
- Compile finance report and consolidate the finance documents
- Manage rental vehicles and maintain proper follow up of fuel and log sheets
- Office compound management and follow up of related issues
- Support the seed and agricultural tools distribution
- Attend quarterly woredas level performance review meetings, and present the findings of the project, supportive supervision and implementation status of the project.
- Compile reports
Number of opening: One
- BA/Diploma in Accounting/marketing/supply management/ procurement or related field of study
- At least 3 years working experience for Diploma and 1 years for BA
- Experience in Emergency seed support projects especially on emergency projects
- Experience working with woreda government stakeholders
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Experience in working in the respective woreda level where he/she is applying.
- Effective team
How to Apply
Within Five working days from the day of this announcement and at the subject of the email has to referring the position title.