National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Recruitment 2019 – Secretary/Receptionist… National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) following the procedures on this page.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at National Council for Higher Education (NCHE):
Grade: NC 7
Reporting to: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Responsible for Servicing Managers and Senior Officers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening incoming mail and handling confidential correspondence;
- Maintaining the incoming and outgoing mail register;
- Typing correspondence from drafts and dictations;
- Making official bookings for travel and accommodation;
- Servicing meetings, seminars, workshops and other events;
- Controlling of switchboard by directing incoming calls to responsible officers and keeping records of outgoing calls;
- Photocopying, emailing and scanning of official documents and correspondence;
- Maintaining a confidential filing system and updating the information therein from time to time;
- Preparing refreshments for senior staff and visitors;
- Maintaining a diary of appointments and reminding Managers of forthcoming engagements;
- Managing the Reception Area;
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience:
- MSCE, Certificate in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution plus Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Business Administration with at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Short hand speed of 120 words per minute, advanced typing (50 words per minute), office procedures.
- Ability to work according to instructions, innovative, knowledge of different computer packages is a must.
All applications with copies of certificates must be forwarded to the address below before 15th February 2018:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Council for Higher Education
Private Bag B 317
NCHE House, Area 47 Sector 2 next to Chitukuko Petroda Filling Station
How to Apply
National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) Recruitment 2019 Application Details: