- The National Educational Assessment And Examination Agency (NEAEA), Ethiopia supposed to have their own website www.nae.gov.et and www neaea gov et. At present, both websites are running smoothly.
- As a matter of fact, NEA is running on limited resources. Therefore, during the exam result our website may response slowly. However, NEAEA strongly focused on ease of students access. We have re-developed www neaea gov et in 2012 for students and public use. However, Ethiopian national examination updates on exam results and date will be posted here.
- 1 Ethiopia National Exam 2012
- 1.1 PSLCE: Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination
- 1.2 EGSECE: Ethiopian General Secondary Education Certificate Examination
- 1.3 EHEECE Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Certificate Examination
- 1.4 Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutes (TVETs)
- 1.5 New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI)
NEAEA 2012 Exam & Result
As a matter of fact, The NEAEA upgrading their website for Grade 10 Result 2012, the results likely to be released shortly.
- NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2012 (13th August 2012)
- NEAEA Grade 10 Result 2012 (13 September at 10 PM)
Note: currently the official web URL www neaea gov et is not accessible for public due to maintenance work. Now it’s showing “HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.” However, the website will be fully functional after the results releases. In general the result likely to be released in the afternoon.
Our dear friends, we have been able to create a student that was given to a student’s social media. This is the result of the 12th-grade party of ወቅትም (12-grade exam). On July 25/2010, 25/2010 As usual, it is going to be the release of social media, as usual, as well as the result of the social media www.neaea.gov.et
Ethiopia National Exam 2012
PSLCE: Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination
- www neaea gov et 2012: According to the education and training policy of Ethiopia, “Primary education is of eight years duration, offering basic and general primary education to prepare students for further general education and training” (ETP, 1994).
- Primary education is critical to a nation’s development and is the foundation for further education and economic growth. In Ethiopia primary education is conducted from grades 1-8 and is implemented in two cycles;
- 1st cycle (grades 1-4) and primary
- 2nd cycle (grades 5-8). According
- School Type: Primary School
- Duration: 8 Years
- Age: 7 to 14
EGSECE: Ethiopian General Secondary Education Certificate Examination
- www.neaea.gov.et 2012: According to the Ethiopian education and training policy, a regional examination is given at grade 8 to certify completion of primary education.
- The first national examination, the Ethiopian General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (EGSECE), is given at grade 10 to certify the completion of general secondary education and to select students that qualify for preparatory education and TVET.
EHEECE Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Certificate Examination
- NEAEA 2012: Similarly, a second national examination, the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Certificate Examination (EHEECE) is given at grade 12 to place students in higher education institutions.
- The second phase of preparatory secondary education has also consisted of a 2-year period since 2001 (Grades 11, 12) and is regarded as preparation for higher education. Until 2003, pupils could obtain the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate (ESLC) at the end of this period. This certificate has since been replaced by the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutes (TVETs)
- TVET is “those aspects of the educational process involving, in addition to general education, the study of technologies and related sciences, and the acquisition of practical skills, attitudes, understanding, and knowledge related to occupations in various sectors
- The total enrolment in TVET between 2004 E.C. (2012/12) and 2008 E.C. (2015/16) has fallen by 3 percent, from a total of 314,159 to 304,139 during this period.
New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI)
- The Ministry of Education in collaboration with the Ministry of Health has been implementing a new curriculum for the training and education of medical doctors. A New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI) had been launched in Ethiopia in February 2012 and the training of medical doctors using a new approach and curriculum initiated.