NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2020 www.nae.gov.et grade 12 exam result 2019: Check 12th-grade results in online app.neaea.gov.et 12 national exam student results.
National Educational Assessment and Examination Agency (NEAEA), Ethiopia Grade 12 Result 2019 will be announced on July 2019. Previously student used www.nae.gov.et official website to check the grade 12 exam result 2019. However, from now neaea gov et will help us to check the grade 12 national exam result 2010 EC.
Grade 12 Result 2019
- The second phase of preparatory secondary education has also consisted of a 2-year period since 2001 (Grades 11, 12) and is regarded as preparation for higher education. Until 2003, pupils could obtain the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate (ESLC) at the end of this period. This certificate has since been replaced by the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
Published on ማክሰኞ ነሐሴ 7 /2011 ከሰዓት 11:12
NOTICE: This is not a fault of the Agency, the ITC department works hard to release the result. Everything was going as per the schedule. But at the last moment, it did not work out. As the agency is not a single people agency everyone is working hard to brings your result. Hopefully, all student data, photos, marks etc will be uploaded by Tuesday (13 August 2019). Join on Facebook for updates.
The result can be checked partially with one status. Details marks or score in each subject will be available shortly.
The second phase of preparatory secondary education has two tracks called a natural science stream and a social science stream, which include the following subjects:
Natural science stream
- specific subjects: biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics.
- general subjects: social studies, English, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language.
Social science stream
- specific subjects: social studies, geography, history.
- general subjects: English, mathematics, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language, natural sciences.
www.neaea.gov.et grade 12 2019
- Until 2003, admission to higher education was based on the results of the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination. As of that year, admission has been based on the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE). Formally, pupils must obtain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in order to be admitted to the bachelor’s courses.
- In practice, however, admission is restricted to pupils with the highest grades due to the limited capacity of the higher education system. Students that have achieved a C grade or higher in at least five subjects including English, mathematics and Amharic are generally admitted.
- Admission to the Diploma programmes requires a GPA of 1.4, yet in practice, the required GPA is determined on the basis of the number of available seats. In order to increase access to higher education for women, they are allowed to access on the basis of a GPA that is 0.2 points lower than the required GPA.
NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2019 Date
- The NEA of Ethiopia (www.nae.gov.et) released the grade 12 result on August 6, 2017. However, 2019 NEAEA published Ethiopia grade 12 result on August 27, 2019.
- Every year the result announced either at the of August or 1st week of September. Last year More than one million students took the exam across the country, of which 47.7 percent are girls.
How to check Grade 12 Result 2019:
The National Examination Agency (NEA) allows students to access Ethiopia Student Result online. As a result, the grade 12 exam result can also be checked online.
- Switch on your laptop or mobile and connect to the Internet.
- Open a web browser and type www.neaea.gov.et
- Check the main menu and click on Student Result.
- Now select Grade 12.
- Enter “Student Registration Number”
- Finally, click on GO.