PACT Vacancy 2021/2022. PACT invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for PACT Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ethiopian or you live in Ethiopia, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because PACT is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: MERL Director, Ethiopia
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in any of the following or related fields: social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics.
- At least seven years of progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing results-based MERL activities, with preference given to democracy and governance activities.
- At least five years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated relevant technical skills in analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data, and packaging the findings
- Ability to work well on a team and with various government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, and program beneficiaries.
- Progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluation of democracy and governance programs.
- Experience in utilizing gender and social inclusion sensitive indicators and measures
- Extensive knowledge of reporting procedures, preferably for USAID, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including impact evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing and analyzing various data sources for learning and recommendations for programming adaptations.
- Experience training other organizations in MEL topics and methods.
- Effective writing, data visualization and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available statistical software programs.
- Excellent organizational as well as English oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Amharic (oral, writing, and reading)
- Ethiopian nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with DHIS2 platform and mobile data collection software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with complexity-aware measurement approaches, such as Outcome Harvesting, Outcome Mapping and Most Significant Change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply
- The PACT DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for PACT Recruitment 2021
To apply for the PACT Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PACT Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.