Pathfinder International Ethiopia Vacancy 2021/2022. Pathfinder International Ethiopia invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Pathfinder International Ethiopia Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ethiopian or you live in Ethiopia, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Pathfinder International Ethiopia is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: AYSRH Program Assistant – ‘Her Future, Her Choice’
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, economics or elated social sciences.
- Minimum of five years of prior experience in financial and logistics management in AYSRH and AYHD related project activities.
- Experience in practical fieldwork and experience in NGO,
- Prior experience in Pathfinder projects, and/or its sub grantees will be an advantage.
- Must have strong writing and communication skills both in English and Amharic
- Skills and experience in computer applications and utilization is mandatory.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and have strong interpersonal skills and skills to promote teamwork.
- Must demonstrate strong interest and commitment to Adolescent and Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Must have demonstrable personal integrity and honesty and must have a pleasant personality.
- Must be willing to travel frequently to project activity regions and woredas as per need.
- Residents of Sekota or its surroundings are preferred.
How to Apply
Pathfinder invites eligible candidates to submit their applications via Ethiopiahr@pathfinder.org on or before February 23, 2021. Applicants should send their application specifying the position title on the subject line of their email. Please send only Cover Letter and CV with 3 professional references including telephone number & email address. No additional document is required.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Pathﬁnder is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
- The Pathfinder International Ethiopia DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Pathfinder International Ethiopia Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Pathfinder International Ethiopia Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pathfinder International Ethiopia Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.