People In Need Jobs Vacancies 2012 for Field Coordinator for Girls Education project (Open only for Female Applicants)
People In Need Jobs Vacancy, People In Need Recruitment, People In Need Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the People In Need Jobs Vacancies 2012. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
People In Need Jobs Vacancies 2012
To coordinate Girls’ Education Challenge (GEC) Leave No Girl Behind project, based in Dilla, Gedeo Zone. This project is an inclusive education project focusing on quality education for girls’ with disabilities, reducing the barriers to them entering mainstream schools and developing greater quality in their education once there.
The coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of Training and Materials development, Inclusion, Child protection and Community Engagement and awareness components of the project, maintaining effective communication between members of the project team.
Understand in-depth the Girls’ Education challenge and Child Protection practical strategies.
- Plan & co-ordinate activities with project staff in line with the project milestones and budget to ensure efficient planning and implementation of project activities and gather regular progress updates from the Project Officers to ensure project activities are on target.
- Coordinate and facilitate the compilation of internal reports and ensure quality reports are developed for the reporting and are submitted to the project manager on time.
- To ensure that all agreed timelines for key tasks are adhered to by the project team and proactively discuss any difficulties with the project manager and coordinator.
- Lead and coordinate awareness activities and subsequent action plans to ensure implementation and follow up of project activities.
- Collaborate with the project field staffs to make sure the objectives are realized and project is implemented in a participatory way
- Support the M&E manager to ensure M&E activities are carried out according to budget and time frame
- Make sure the necessary data based on the indicators is collected and shared.
- To maintain effective communication between project field office and head office staff members, ensuring relevant sharing of information and to provide administrative support for the project, including initiation and maintenance of systems and databases.
- To assist with the organization of workshops and conference at regional and Zonal level.
- Ensure the project works in compliance with PIN as well as DFID policy and procedures and report any concerns to the relevant individuals and authorities.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Minimum BA degree in Education with minimum 4 (Four) years’ experience on Training and Material developments, Inclusion and Child protection and Community Engagement and Awareness
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project cycle management
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity
- Experience of managing, monitoring donor funded programs;
- Experience of financial planning, management and control
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English)
- Excellent knowledge of current software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To be committed to fostering a positive work/learning environment, to continuous professional development and development of others.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Experience of working in international development
- Interest in education, disability and international development
- 3 strong references (will be crosschecked)
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: https://airtable.com/shr07dlE3tJ8SYEzu
Should any information needed please contact using: email@example.com
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.