People In Need Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Field Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, People In Need Jobs Vacancy, People In Need Recruitment, People In Need Jobs Opportunities… Job s details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
People In Need Vacancies 2018
PIN currently invites applicants for the position of: Field Officer (5#) for specific project called ”Emergency response to the most acute needs of the most vulnerable IDPs in Gedeo Zone, Ethiopia”
Length of Contract: one year
The field officer is responsible for effective for beneficiaries selection, proper distribution of NFI and post distribution monitoring, among IDP camps based on national predefined standard and criteria. S/he will be responsible for over coordination of NFI distribution at specific campsite where she/he will be assigned
- Select beneficiaries base on predefined beneficiaries selection criteria and get them verified with concerned local authorities and IDPs representatives
- Prepare beneficiaries master files and conducted NFI distribution as PIN procedures
- Monitor situation in IDP camps, collect, and share relevant information with field coordinators.
- Establishing and strengthening rapid response team/RRT at each targeted IDPs camps to enable collect, compile, analyse and interpret surveillance reports for decision-making and action.
- Assess household situation on weekly household visits.
- Collect beneficiaries primary data from the sources IDPs camps
- Mobilize beneficiaries NFIs for timely arrival for the targeted beneficiaries.
o BSc degree in Public Health, Social Work, Community Development and other related fields of study
o Relevant training on national NFI distribution guidelines if any
o Experience in manage big NFI distribution at camp site levels. Experience in emergency projects will be advantageous
o Ability to work with a broad spectrum of people from different cultural backgrounds.
o Fluent in speaking and writing in the local language (Gedoe or/and Oromfia )
o Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: https://airtable.com/shrZaKOiyugy5WB3F until September 23, 2018.
Should any information needed please contact using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.