Poly-Gcl Petroleum Investments Limited Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Project Coordinator – Jobs in Ethiopia
Poly-Gcl Petroleum Investments Limited Jobs Vacancy, Poly-Gcl Petroleum Investments Limited Recruitment, Poly-Gcl Petroleum Investments Limited Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Poly-Gcl Petroleum Investments Limited Jobs Vacancies 2018
Assist line leader to manage the project in accordance with POLY-GCL policies and procedures and Government Laws and Regulations, in the manner that enable the company to achieve its business goals at optimum cost, including as follows:
a. Plans, manages, and coordinates the activities of contractors in the process of project construction phase and perform supervisory duties.
b. Participates in various activities relating to site hand over and mobilization of contractors following contract award. Includes arranging for access permits and passes, coordinating the placement of the contractor’s site office, material storage area and camp as applicable, and any other matters required to assist contractor in the orderly mobilization of facilities, equipment and manpower.
c. Receives regular planning reports and other related documents and keeps all projects’ files up-to-date. Receives daily reports from the site and prepares and submits various progress reports to related persons. Ensures that construction work is progressing according to plan, Company standards and all safety regulations.
d. Ensures that consultants & contractors carry out all the scheduled work in accordance with POLY-GCL requirements and terms of condition of contracts, through regular work inspection and observation.
e. Commissions all equipments and facilities according to terms of contracts and POLY-GCL project management procedures.
2. settle problems related to the project with the local government and local people.
3. Perform other related duties and support to other departments as assigned by supervisors.
|Education background:Bachelor degree or above in engineering discipline or relevant discipline.
1. Over 5 years project experience in large enterprises/organization;
2. Able to handle the details of the work, good human relations, team work spirit.
Skills and abilities:
1. Better control, planning, communication and coordination skills and strategies;
2. Good analysis, judgment, ability to accurately identify key points and propose solutions.
2. Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure;
3. Proficient in MS Office and good computer literacy;
4. Strong oral and written skills in English and Somali local language;
5. Demonstrates high personal and professional integrity.
How to Apply