Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018 for Education Project Manager – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an Ethiopian Residential Charity organization which runs various developmental programs at community level focusing on Reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, child development and Livelihood promotion programs to empower vulnerable women, children and youth in Amahara Region, Afar region and Oromia Region.
PADet has been working since 1998 in partnership with various International Donors, Regional Governments, National CSOs and the communities.
PADet would like to hire a competent potential for the Education Project Manager positions at Project Office level.
Project Coordinator is responsible to coordinate the overall community based education project implementation at Woreda level through the development of regular and timely action plan, effective project trucking, monitoring & evaluation and actively participates on proposal development processes.
- Coordinate, conduct periodic follow up, monitoring and reviewing of project implementation
- Conduct case studies and periodic review on achievement of the project
- Prepare progress report for donor & signatory offices
- Participate in strategic plan development and review processes and other policy development and review exercises;
- Prepare and consolidate periodic technical and narrative reports of activities performed and submit to donor.
- Represent PADet in meeting, conferences and workshop when assigned by the organization.
- Administer budget earmarked to the project as per approved action plan
- Advice the organization in the area of different community development initiatives focusing on education, youth and women development.
- Support documentation of good experiences for wider sharing and program improvement
- Discharge responsibilities based on monthly and quarterly action plans as performance of plans and job description are the bases for staff performance evaluations.
- Work closely with district, regional and local pertinent stakeholder to smoother the implementation insure project sustainability
- Perform other related technical supports when assigned by the program manager.
Position grade: VIII
Terms of Employment: Project based and subject to performance of employee
Report to: Program Manager
Required number: 1 (One)
Qualification and skills Requirement:
- First degree or Masters in Education(preferable), Social Science or other related field of study
- For 1st Degree at least four years and for Master two years related experience
- Experience in managing and coordinating community based education program is very useful
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft basics and internet (MS Word, Excel, Access and Power point);
- Knowing community language & culture
- Proven report writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizing and make logical and timely decision skills;
How to Apply
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV by our contact address within 7 days of the announcement. Only short-listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office – Addis Ababa – P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-69 81 36
Women Applicants are highly encouraged to apply