Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018 for Education Supervisor – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Professional Alliance for Development Recruitment 2018
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an Ethiopian Residential Charity organization which runs various developmental programs at community level focusing on Reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, child development and Livelihood promotion programs to empower vulnerable women, children and youth in Amahara Region, Afar region and Oromia Region.
PADet has been working since 1998 in partnership with various International Donors, Regional Governments, National CSOs and the communities.
PADet would like to hire a competent potential for the Education Supervisor positions at Project Office level.
Education Supervisor is responsible for all community mobilization work at kebele level and schools.
- Facilitate implementation of the intervention at the community level
- Conduct case studies and periodic review on achievement of the project
- Supervise community development activities in the assigned area
- Serve as promotor & educator in the assigned target areas
- Organize training, workshops to the initiative and other community development topics
- Prepare and consolidate periodic technical and narrative reports of activities performed and submit to immediate supervisor.
- Represent PADet in meeting, conferences and workshop when assigned by the organization.
- Support documentation of good experiences for wider sharing and project improvement
- Discharge responsibilities based on monthly and quarterly action plans as performance of plans and job description are the bases for staff performance evaluations.
- Work closely with district, regional and local pertinent stakeholder to smoother the implementation insure project sustainability
- Perform other related technical supports when assigned by the Project Coordinator.
Position grade: VII
Terms of Employment: Project based and subject to performance of employee
Report to: Project Coordinator
Required number: 2 (Two)
Qualification and skills Requirement:
- Diploma or First degree in Education, Social Science or other related field of study
- For Diploma at least four years for Degree two years experience in education related field.
- Experience working as school director, teacher, school supervisor and experiences in community mobilization is desirable
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft basics and internet (MS Word, Excel, Access and Power point);
- Knowing community language & culture
- Proven report writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizing and make logical and timely decision skills;
How to Apply
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV by our contact address within 7 days of the announcement. Only short-listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office – Addis Ababa – P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-69 81 36
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Applicants are highly encouraged to apply