The Project Mercy Ethiopia Jobs Vacancy 2020… Project Mercy Ethiopia advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Project Mercy Ethiopia invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Project Mercy Ethiopia Jobs Vacancy 2020
1. Job Title: Project Manager to Transform Smallholder Dairy Farming
Project Mercy Ethiopia is an international non-profit humanitarian organization working in different regions of Ethiopia to improve the well-being and livelihood of people in rural communities. We seek an experienced candidate for the post of Project Manager for an initiative to transform smallholder dairy farming in Angolallana Tera Woreda and beyond.
- Develop the stallholder dairy farming transformation plan in consultation with senior management;
- Hire and manage a staff of 6 to 10 people as well as work effectively across human resources, finance,
- procurement, and other departments within the organization
Lead the end-to-end execution of the physical and financial plan commitments of the program;
- Deliver on ALL monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and auditing commitments on time;
- Champion and be a role model for teaming, collaboration, and transformation among beneficiaries, partners, governmental bodies, and within the Project Mercy; and
- Execute additional duties assigned by management
- A three-year contract, with the possibility of renewal
- At the main office in Addis Ababa, with frequent travel to Amhara Region, North Shoa Zone, Angolallana Tera Woreda, ChaCha and surrounding Kebeles
Required Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Motived and self-starter with good technical knowledge in the field of dairy farming and proven experience in staff and project management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Amharic and English.
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, communication and report writing skills.
- Proficient with computer skills in word processing, presentation creation, and excel.
- Bachelors level Degree / Masters Degree in Animal Science with focus on the Dairy Sector
- Seven years for Bachelors level Degree and five years for Masters Degree (or Seven years for Masters Degree and 9 years for Bachelors level Degree) +
- Experience in the Dairy Sector is mandatory;
- Significant level of program and staff management experience within and/or outside of the Dairy Sector is necessary; program and staff management experience in the daily sector will be a plus.
Method of Application