Project Mercy Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Office Administrative Assistant/Secretary
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Project Mercy Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Project Mercy Jobs Vacancy 2018
The vision of Project Mercy is “to renew the heart of a nation by plucking out poverty.” Over the last twenty-five years, the organization has evolved its model in rural Ethiopia to address the root causes of poverty through an integrated community development model that is built on a foundation of active participation and contribution by the communities served.
Our community development model addresses the key components that can lift communities from extreme poverty (education, health care, child care, food security, household income and infrastructure). Our community development interventions developed in partnership with our communities are integrated and holistic, and are committed to long-term, multi-generational impact. The common theme that will be present in all communities served is one that engages the community, takes a holistic approach, and aims for long-term impact.
Project Mercy is seeking Office Administrative Assistant/Secretaryf or the Addis Ababa office.
- Take, transcribe and prepare notes and routine correspondence.
- Route incoming correspondence, finalize and transmit outgoing correspondence, prepare/copy documents for transmission, create files and retrieve documents making sure that they are filed and secured in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Ensure follow-up and respect of deadlines on incoming documents.
- Provide assistance by maintaining the documentation log, answering the telephone, filtering calls and taking messages,
- Manage information and procedures on missions, holidays, leave and absence records and similar personnel administration formalities.
- Any other task as requested by the Head of Section and/or Head of the organization.
Required knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skill in English and Amharic.
- Computer literate in word and excel.
- Ability to perform duties independently with speed and accuracy without constant supervision.
- Team player and ability to adapt to a multi-cultural environment.
- High degree of integrity and ability to deal with confidential information.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Diploma level in Secretarial and or Office Management.
2 and above years in Secretarial/Office Administration
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply in via e-mail or by sending non-returnable full CV and copies of supporting documents with cover letter on or before November 6, 2018
Project Mercy, Ethiopia P.O.Box 29516 Addis Ababa
For further information please call us Tel. 0116-462849