PSI Malawi Recruitment 2018 for Integrated SRH/HIV Services Advisor DREAMS AGYW – Jobs in Malawi
PSI Malawi Announce their Recruitment for several positions, Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity on how to Apply for PSI Malawi Recruitment 2018. See position below and Closing Date…
Upcoming USAID Funded Programmes
PSI is a leading global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors and harnessing the power of markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
PSI’s core values include a belief in markets and market mechanisms to contribute to sustained improvements in the lives of the poor; results and a strong focus on measurement; speed and efficiency with a predisposition to action and an aversion to bureaucracy; decentralization and empowering our staff at the local level; and a long-term commitment to the people we serve. PSI has programs in 67 countries. For more information, please visit www.psi.org
PSI Malawi, a network member of PSI, seeks to recruit qualified professionals for positions that will be available pending funding as follows:
PROGRAMME: DREAMS AGYW SERVICES
Integrated SRH/HIV Services Advisor DREAMS AGYW
This individual will be the lead technical expert on delivery of comprehensive SRH/HIV services to targeted AGYW as part of the larger DREAMS package. S/he will provide expert guidance on appropriate technical and programmatic approaches for scale up of contraceptive and other SRH services for AGYW, including GBV mitigation and post-violence care. S/he will recommend improvements in delivery of services and engage in mentoring of clinical staff.
S/he will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in public health, health management, or related discipline, or clinical degree in medicine or nursing.
- Minimum 8 years professional experience with international health and HIV/AIDS programs, inclusive of at least 3 to 5 years in a technical leadership role in resource-challenged settings.
- At least 3 years’ experience with the delivery of FP/SRH services at scale in East and Southern Africa region, including experience with the provision of these services to AGYW.
- Demonstrated state-of-the-art expertise in youth-friendly SRH services, family planning/HIV integration, and GBV services, especially post-violence care, in high prevalence settings
- Prior experience with clinical training of health personnel for improved service delivery in resource-challenged settings.
PSI Malawi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth: related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status
Interested candidates should submit applications addressed to the Head of HR through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd January, 2019