Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Gender Based Violence (Gbv) Response Officers
Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Jobs Vacancy, Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Recruitment, Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado) Jobs Vacancies 2018
Rehabilitation and Development Organization (RaDO) is looking for competent and qualified applicants for the following positions. RaDO is an NGO currently working on the area of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities, Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS, Gender Based Violence (GBV), etc. Currently, RaDO is operational in the Somalia and Sudanese refugee camps located in Ethiopia.
Duration of the contract: September 01,2018 – December 31, 2018
Terms of Employment: On contract basis that will be renewed each year
Duty Starting Date- Immediately
Required Number: 4 (Four)
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of Diploma or BA Degree in Gender Studies, Nursing, Public Health, Sociology, Psychology, development or other related disciplines
- A minimum of two years’ for BA holders and five years’ for diploma holders work experience in GBV, gender and women related programs.
- Computer Skills ( Word Processing, Spread sheet, etc)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and the local language (Somalia language) is mandatory.
- Planning, report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sound facilitation and training skills
- Strong community mobilization ability and skill
- Ability to effectively liaise with community and other relevant stakeholders
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to PWDS and HIV/AIDS, conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can forward their CV (not more than 3 page) and cover letter (not more than one page) to RaDO through internet e-mail Address [email protected] or submit in person at RaDO Head Office, Dolo Ado & Jijiga Sub-Offices
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants should also clearly state the following in their application letter to ease the shortlisting process.
Date of Birth
Summary of qualification
Educational background specific to the requirement
work experience and previous related areas of engagement
Current employer and current Basic Salary
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for assessment.
Phone call is possible through: – 011-662-72-97 or 0912-32-09-94
Closing Date: seven calendar days from the first day of announcement