Trad Ethiopia hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for a Vacancy as a Sales and Marketing at Trad Ethiopia. The application will close on 21 October 2022.
Location: Addis Ababa
Trad Ethiopia advertised posts are as follows:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Develop scheduled online and offline sales strategy.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Responsible for daily supervision, development, and performance evaluations sales task.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills and be a ‘people person.
- Candidate must have the comfort level to make cold calls and solicitations.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business
- Candidate is expected to generate NEW business opportunities.
- Extensive experience in a work from home environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with local and international sales representatives.
- Deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Candidate has to work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities.
- Close deals !!
- Able to attend local and international trade related events.
Required Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field of study- with 1 Year working experience in sales, online marketing, Telemarketing, B2B sales, and Email marketing in mineral water sales, brewery sales, real estate sales or e-commerce industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills of local and international languages
- Ability to identify customer’s pain point.
- Ability to interact with and influence senior management.
- Willing to cover pre-employment training expenses.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online on this link https://www.facebook.com/1014188078771394/posts/1406769716179893/?sfnsn=mo&extid=mM5Ajd8fg2n62INi and also attach/send a scan copy of their supporting documents (Educational credentials & work experiences letter) on the below email address.