Scepto Importer Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Sales Executive
Scepto Importer Jobs Vacancy, Scepto Importer Recruitment, Scepto Importer Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Scepto Importer Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Scepto Importer Jobs Vacancies 2018
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients to promote the RIVERBEND business.
- To identify, develop and consolidate trading opportunities in the medical industry.
- To identify and diversify the RIVERBEND product portfolio.
- To work with the team to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business relationships with the customer.
- To grow the current business revenue to meet company budget and strategic plans.
- Developing new clients for RIVERBEND manufactured and traded goods or tolling services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions.
- Attending trade shows to do marketing activities by presenting current business portfolio and to expand business by identifying potential principals in the chemical industry and sign up agency, trading and distribution agreements.
- Participating thoroughly in planning company budget plan, strategies and ensuring the correct implementation of the trading entity.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs; Make clients aware of product portfolio to maximize enquiries/orders.
- Define an effective pricing strategy according to the business plan and market level.
- Preparing the proper customer quotations and follow up to convert it to sale.
- Upon receipt of customer purchase order verify against quotation and costing sheet. Approve purchase order to principals/suppliers in line with customer purchase order.
- Produce quarterly rolling forecasts and coordinate the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting of the business under his responsibility, achieving a minimum of 90% accuracy.
- Maximize margin by both negotiating with customer and suppliers on price.
- Coordinate with supply chain and finance team to ensure delivery, quality, inspection and payment of material is in line with the agreed payment terms.
- Follow up with Sales Admin to ensure customer satisfaction for each purchase order and overall business relationship.
- Developing and growing good personal relationships with customers and procurement team to make RIVERBEND a preferred supplier.
- Monitor closely the receivables from customers in line with the DSO objectives. Involve BUFM and Collections Team when applicable.
- Promote and prequalify new and existing Principals and follow up on pre-qualification submitted documents.
- Identify manufacturers with value added products to expand RIVERBEND product portfolio.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Document sales account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers within the implemented data base.
- Provide reports to the Management in terms of weekly sales report and quarterly revenue analysis.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses therefore setting strategies.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Maximize sales revenue and margin of RIVERBEND products.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Sales Manager
Unit / Department
- RIVER BEND
Internal Working Relationships
- General Manager
- Production Team
- Purchasing Team
- Logistic/supply chain Team
External Working Relationships
Decision Making Areas
- Prices to customers.
- Products & Suppliers for Trading.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical related curriculum, Chemistry, Business Administration or Sales related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in sales in medical sector – preferable in consumables and medical equipment supplies
- Sales strategies, processes & transactions.
- General financial & accounting knowledge.
Ability & Skills:
- Relevant product knowledge of RIVERBEND & Trading product portfolio.
- Self-starter with excellent presentation, negotiation & communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build client relationships.
- Sales planning, motivation and meeting sales goals.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV and other credentials through
via mail Scepto.firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact as in person in our office
Address Off.Bole Road Cape Vared Avenu Before Tensa Building
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.