Rovestone Brother’s Plc hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to a Senior Accountant Position at Rovestone Brother’s Plc. The application will close on Oct 26, 2022.
Rovestone Brother’s Plc advertised posts are as follows:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the timely recording of the accounting transactions and its quality in terms of accuracy, reliability, completeness, and other parameters.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, produce and submit to the respective head.
- Analyze the financial transactions for any discrepancies and issues, rectify the discrepancies on time in line with the finance procedure and guidelines of the Company, and submit a report to respective head.
- Good Knowledge of financial governance such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
- Good Knowledge of regulations as per the governing rules (for both management and legal requirement purposes
- Ensure compliance of all legal requirements of the Company with respect to the financial activities
QUALIFICATION: – BA degree/Diploma in Accountant, and related fields
EXPERIENCE: 6/8 and above Years’ experience in General Accounting
- Mandatory working experience in manufacturing warehouse.
- Experience in working furniture industry will be Advantageous
KEY SKILL AND COMPETENCY
- Good in coordination multiple tasks
- Good Record Management system
- Training on Accounting Peachtree, EPR Software and Quick books
- Good knowledge of Basic computer skill of Microsoft word, Excel, etc
- Good Knowledge of Writing Report skill
LANGUAGE: – Amharic and English
How to Apply
Applicant should send their detail CV through [email protected] within 10 (Ten) working days.
NOTE: – Please comply your CV and write the position title in subject line “Senior Cost Accountant” before your email.