Sodo Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Community Development Facilitator (Cdf) – Jobs in Ethiopia
Sodo Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancy, Sodo Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization Recruitment, Sodo Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Sodo Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancies 2018
Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization (SBCFDCO) is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-profit, secular, legally registered Ethiopian resident charity organization working in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia and dedicated to bring long lasting and sustained changes in the lives of disadvantaged children and youths through enhanced role of parents, youth and Children in three core programmatic areas, namely: Early Childhood Development (ECD), Basic Education and Youth Development.
SBCFDCO is currently looking for experienced and committed “Community Development Facilitator (CDF) – who fulfils the following requirements.
Support the enrolled children & their families:-
In order they meet sustainable development through an integrated/holistic community based Core program interventions(ECD, Basic Education and Youth Development)
Established and maintain communication with Sponsors in time following appropriate process & procedures and Keep the inventory and Correspondences of Sponsors Relation as per the guideline of the organization in the catchments.
Required Number: One (1)
Term of employment: – One year contract with possible extension based on performance.
Reports to: SRO & Program Officer (CDO)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in General Agriculture, Community Development, Social Works, Rural Development, or other related fields/ from recognized College.
- Experience: Minimum of 4years progressive experiences after graduating from college,
- Experience in sponsorship and/or community development projects is advantageous,
- Experiences in CSOs /NGOs are advantageous.
Additional Required Skills/Knowledge and Competencies:
- 1st grade/Motorbike driving license is Mandatory , and
- Proven Communication skill in English, Amharic and Kistanigna; where knowledge of Local language/ Kistanigna is mandatory.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Word & Excel) is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Organization’s project intervention areas is important.
- Good knowledge and skill of Report writing.
Other Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Firm belief in teamwork, punctual, concerned and hardworking and committed;
- Child Protection and Well-being, Gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, Practical Knowledge participatory approach and sustainable development.
- Respectful, accountability, steward and honest, committed to tasks and deadlines,
- Very good skills in communication and interpersonal communication;
- Not focusing on 8:30 to 5:30 mentality
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their Updated CV(not more than 3pages); Application Letter(1page); and 1/one/page Table summarizing Educational Qualification, Work experiences, Technical Skills/Knowledge, and Competency to Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization(SBCFDCO) main office in person during office hours till 5:30 PM at Buee Town located 103km from Addis Ababa-Alemgena-Butajira Road;
Or E-mail to [email protected]. Besides, clearly describe the position you are applying for in the Subject line of your E-mail and Application Letter as “Application for Entrepreneurship Coordinator Position”. And
Online Application is not Acceptable; and
Notice: – Academic Credentials and other supporting documents are not required at this application stage
[i.e You will Submit later when requested].
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged and called for the recruitment written and interview tests.
Except officially communicated Any Phone call and/or personal communication to SBCFDCO after application is strictly forbidden.
Any Applicant failing to follow the above mentioned application procedures and notice will be automatically canceled from the competition.
“Women are strongly encouraged to apply”