Spq Trading Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Patternmaker/ Designer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Spq Trading Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Spq Trading Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
SPQ Trading PLC is a specialized B2B supplier and one stop shop for Uniforms, Safety Equipment (PPE) and Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Trainings for different industries.
The Patternmaker will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Translate the design sketch and or sample into a first pattern.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Create pattern card with all necessary information including final spec measurements
- Create first sample from pattern using necessary machineries.
- Fitting, following the product from first sample to production.
- Interpret designs, create sample and production patterns, ensuring consistency with known factory construction methods and processes
- Maintain a library of good basic patterns as a reference.
- Check product quality during production.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Pattern and Sample making. Experience in Twill and woven fabric garment production is a plus.
- BA Degree in any relevant field.
- Good understanding and interpretation of designers concepts of style, fit and finishing.
- Ability to work from pattern and sketches to convert a design concept into a cost efficient garment.
- Grading knowledge.
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Excel and Word is a must.
- Very fluent in both written and verbal English communication
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment, as well as work independently.
How to Apply
CV and application letter should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Mobile: 0944309690