Story Workshop Educational Trust (SWET) Recruitment 2018 for Audio-Visual Studio Engineer – Jobs in Malawi
Story Workshop Educational Trust (SWET) Announces their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Story Workshop Educational Trust (SWET) Recruitment 2018 See position below and Closing Date.
Story Workshop Educational Trust (SWET), a leading local Non-Governmental Organization in social and behavior change communication would like to fill the following vacant position:
Audio-Visual Studio Engineer
Reporting: to the Senior Studio Engineer
- Coordinating and managing recording of both radio and TV programmes.
- Updating and managing studio inventory in liaison with the Administration Officer;
- Dispatching radio programs to broadcasting stations and ensuring that programs are properly logged by each broadcasting station;
- Auditioning prospective presenters, narrators, and actors In liaison with the Senior Programs Producer;
- Ensuring good sound quality of radio and TV programmes;
- Ensuring that studio equipment are properly safeguarded;
- A minimum of a Diploma in Electronics or ICT.
- Those with higher qualifications will have an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Recording, editing, audio-visual production, programme mixing and sound engineering skills.
- Computer skills,audio-visual equipment handling skills, script interpretation and sound interpretation skills
Terms of employment:
The successful candidates will be employed on an initial one year contract subject to renewal based on performance and continued availability of funds. Story Workshop is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified female candidates are therefore encouraged to apply for any of these positions.
If you think you qualify for any of these positions, submit your application letter, photocopies of your original certificates, and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least three traceable references to:
The Executive Director, Story Workshop Educational Trust, P/Bag 266, Blantyre
E-mail: or email@example.com and please copy firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Phone: (265) 01-821-335/657 Fax: (265) 01-820-263 Physical Address: Smythe Road, Sunnyside, Blantyre. Your application should reach us not later than Friday, 14 December, 2018. On the envelop INDICATE CLEARLY THE POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.”
Please note: Only short-listed applications will be acknowledged. Note that there is a mandatory 13-page questionnaire that needs to be filled and forwarded to SWET together with your application.You will not be considered for shortlisting without filling it in. Download it from the Story Workshop website.