Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Operations Manager
Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancy, Tabor Ceramic Recruitment, Tabor Ceramic Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018
Tabor Ceramic products Share company is one of the privatized Industries engaged in the Production of Tiles,Sanitary ware,Tableware,Insulators and other Ceramic Products based in Hawassa. The company wants to recruit and hire competent applicants on a permanent basis.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall operation activities of the Company.
- Manages the growth and success of the team under each production Line
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Purchases materials and services required for production
- Follows up on interruptions to the order
- Organizes, plans, and implements raw materials inventory activity
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Provides guidance to employees under all production Lines
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Bsc/Msc in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Chemical Engineering, Operations Management or related Fields
- At least 8/6 Years experiences in the manufacturing industry and out of which at least 5 years managerial experience
- Industrial experience is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non returnable credentials within 7 working days from this announcement to Human Resource Office at the head office in Hawassa office No.22. You can also send via e-mail email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org in Addis Ababa Branch office on the way to 24 in front of Sidra International Hotel in Buna bord compound.
For more information please call @ 0116634576 for Addis Ababa and for Hawassa 0462202354, 0462201166 or 0910014537.