Lutheran World Federation, Department for World Service Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Livelihood and Capacity Building Extension Worker – Jobs in Ethiopia
The Lutheran World Federation, Department for World Service Jobs Vacancy, The Lutheran World Federation, Department for World Service Recruitment, The Lutheran World Federation, Department for World Service Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
The Lutheran World Federation, Department for World Service Jobs Vacancies 2018
The Lutheran World Federation Word Service Ethiopia (LWF/WS Ethiopia) is a registered foreign charity which has been operating in Ethiopia since 1973 implementing various development and humanitarian projects in different parts of Ethiopia. LWF is currently looking for professionals fulfilling the following criteria.
Job Grade: 9
Required Number: 1 (One)
Terms of employment: One year with possibility of extension
Qualification and Experience:
- Masters of Bachelor Degree in Plant Science, Horticulture, Rural Development, Natural Resource Management, Agronomy and other related fields
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience for Masters Degree and 3 years for Bachelor Degree
- NGO Experience is advantageous
- Oromiffa language is essential/advantageous
- Ability to interact with people
- Experience in livelihood skills training
- Strong communication skill in English (written and oral)
- Relevant on job training is advantageous
- Good skills in reporting and monitoring
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
Salary is as per the LWF ET National staff salary scale
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Closing Date for application is: 13 September 2018
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address: Human Resource and Administration Unit, Lutheran World Federation, P. O. Box 40132, Addis Ababa or email through [email protected] Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
LWF Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer. LWF Ethiopia considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to sex, color, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status or disability.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.