Tnt Construction & Trading Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Construction Engineer – Jobs in Ethiopia
የሥራ እድሎች Ethiopia, Tnt Construction & Trading Jobs Vacancy, ስራዎች ቅጥርን Tnt Construction & Trading, Tnt Construction & Trading Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tnt Construction & Trading Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tnt Construction & Trading Jobs Vacancies 2018
Plans, organizes, coordinates, directs and supervises the construction work according to the design and specifications. The job holder is responsible for the execution of the work to the required quality, cost and time.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans, organize, co-ordinates and supervises and construction and maintenance activities of the project;
2. Studies drawings, specifications contracts and bill of quantities thoroughly and confirms that they are free from errors and implements them accordingly;
3. Prepares the detailed weekly and monthly plan and program of the activities including resource requirement (manpower, material & equipment) and follows up their deployment to the site on time;
4. Prepares daily, weekly and monthly work progress, resource utilization and performance output reports;
5. Ensures the proper deployment and utilization of manpower, material and equipment resources;
6. Ensures the material production and fabrication on project site meets the required quantity, standard and cost;
7. Signs on daily performance reports and ensures that they are prepared daily, takes the full advantages of the daily report i.e. comparing income vis-à-vis expense knowing the labor force, material and equipment used;
8. Requests materials and equipment needed for the work;
9. Ensures the proper recordings of materials, and distribution of equipment;
10. Ascertains that the stock of materials, equipment and machineries is neatly systematically and safely handled and utilized;
11. Authorizes the issuance of materials required for the activities and controls the proper usage of the same;
12. Supervises the performance output data collection and confirms their proper recording and implementation;
13. Inspects and evaluates the progress and quality of works;
14. Evaluates performance of manpower and machineries;
15. Recommends improvements in work standards, methods and use of manpower, equipment and materials;
16. Keeps daily reports and ensures their daily preparation;
17. Prepares weekly reports and submit to Project manager;
18. Supervises employees under him and evaluates their performance periodically;
19. Perform other related tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
– B Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering Construction Technolgy & management or any other field of study.
– 6 Years & Above work experience on Building and Infrastructure Projects.
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants are advised to apply their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials in 10 (Ten) Working days from the date of this announcement.
E-mail Address – [email protected]
Location: Addis Ababa around Ayat Square on the way to Tafo, TNT Construction & Trading 4th floor,
HRD & Administration Department.