The University of Botswana (UB) Postgraduate Applications Form 2020/2021 released online | UB Applications form for postgraduate has been released for 2020/2021 Academic Session, check details below to Apply.
We the Management of University of Botswana thank you for showing interest in studying at the University of Botswana. Applicants seeking admission into the Postgraduate master’s degree programme may apply from Mid – February to the last working day of April 2020.
University of Botswana Postgraduate Applications Form 2020/2021
MPhil/PhD applications are continuous. The following documents are required before applying:
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Fees Schedule, which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures or UB Cash Office.
- Certified copy of Degree Certificate (s)
- Copy of Transcript
- Two copies of completed Professional/Academic References
- Proposal/Research Plan for MPhil/PhD
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang for citizens) and Passport for international applicants
Completing your Application
- In order to apply On-line please follow the Graduate Online Application – Step by Step guide before completing an application
- To apply on-line you are requested to have an e-mail address
- Make your Online application here
Alternatively, MPhil/PhD applicants can download and complete application form, reference form and forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries on MPhil/PhD applications after closing date contact School of Graduate Studies Applicationss office at telephone numbers
(00267) – 3552960/3552960/2861/2862/4690; or email: email@example.com.
For general Information on post graduate programmes see the Document ssection.
Every applicant who needs Postgraduate Applications into University of Botswana are further advised to hurry and secure this opportunity before the Application deadline.
If this post is helpful to you and you know that is going to be helpful to somebody else, please share it button below on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
For the latest update, You can like our Facebook page and also follow us on Twitter through the button below.