Unilever Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Restaurant General Manager/KFC Ethiopia franchise
RENEW Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancy, RENEW Investment Advisors Plc. Recruitment, RENEW Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the RENEW Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RENEW Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018
FC Specialty Foods PLC sole partner of KFC Ethiopia franchise – based Yum! An American Fast Food Restaurant Chain that specializes in fried chicken launched here in Addis Ababa for the first time, At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with smiles, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends, Our high level of employee engagement is one of our key success factor that we want to continue building on, and thus we like to invites competent, Energetic and Qualified applicants for the following vacancy:
Purpose of the Position:
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of KFC restaurant and ensuring compliance with The delivery of the KFC (Brand), people and customer promise and company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer, and other duties as required or assigned.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure that all employees understand the relevance of the How We Win Together principles to their roles and live and breathe the principles on every shift.
- Ensure that the restaurant are effectively and optimum staffed at all times by utilizing the KFC Bench Planning process and leveraging people promise prove points.
- Manage and oversee all new employees’ development through their Induction and in store Training Continuum/Against training plan/schedule
- Conduct and complete strong Performance Appraisals and IDP’s with all managers and employees in line with the company guidelines and timescales, in order to drive a high performance culture in store;
- Track team absence, taking action in line with KFC’s Code of Conduct where appropriate and Manage team leave in line with the needs of your business.
- Adhere to all legal and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times and take corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all employees are fully trained on fire procedures, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Security/Robbery procedures.
- Ensure that Company Security Procedures are followed rigorously in order to ensure the security of people, premises, stock, equipment and monies at all times.
- Review guest experience survey reports regularly, Develop and communicate a period GES plan, utilizing relevant company tools to ensure the restaurant is consistently achieving the company standard and Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy;
- Ensure that the store consistently provides an excellent customer service by making use of the company tools and reports
- Seek and Develop a Strategy to maximize the sales & profitability in the restaurant through exceptional operational standards and an extreme approach to customer service, Set and communicate Bold Sales Goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets.
- In conjunction with Top Management/Area Coach, discuss and execute local marketing activities to optimize potential sales growth.
- Understand your local competition and increase visibility within the local community to ensure awareness of any common issues, competitor activity or forthcoming events that may impact your business.
- Develop and Manage SMART team member incentives & drive regular recognition in store with regards to sales drive initiatives & Regularly audit the execution of your sales drive initiative/SMART plan
- Prepare and plan for periodical Balance Score Card and P&L review with Area Coach
- Complete a strong financial audit periodically and communicate results to Area Coach along with Action Plan to drive improvement, where appropriate. Rigorously follow up on official financial audit action plan completed by YUM.
- Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC SA/YUM! systems and processes
- Degree In Food & Beverage Service /Hotel Management/Hotel Operation/Business Management & Related fields
- 6 & Above years of managerial/Supervisory experience in a faced-paced, high volume restaurant
- Restaurants operation management Capability and SOP MGT
- Demonstrates strong Sales Focus and noble Commercial Awareness and Customer Mania
- Computer skills, MS Excel, MS Word, Point of Sale system,
- Technical sharpness & Outstanding communication skill
- Best Training & Coaching capabilities with Leadership and team building capability
- Basic HR/IR knowledge (disciplinary/grievance process)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required,
How to Apply
Qualified & interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with CV and supporting documents within 10 days from the date of announcement to the following email. firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand with the below address,Please mention the specific position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Gusto Ristorante, Tracon Tower, Churchill Road in front of Tikur Anbessa Preparatory School – Telephone: 0111-26 21 26 – 0937997635 –