The University of Botswana (UB) Applications Form 2021/2022 released online | UB Applications form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2021/2022 Academic Session, check details below to Apply. Therefore every applicant who needs Applications at the University of Botswana Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
The Applications Management of the University of Botswana (UB) has released the Applications Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for University of Botswana 2021/2022 admission. Every applicant who needs Applications at the University of Botswana Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
University of Botswana Undergraduate Applications Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available at the University of Botswana and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Make sure the following documents are readily available:
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Schedule of Fees, View Schedule of Fees which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures or UB Cash Office)
- Certified copy of the Senior Secondary School Certificate or Statement of Results (School Leavers)
- Certified copies of Transcript(s) and or Certificate(s) for those applying for Upper Levels, Transfers and Re-Admission
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang) / Passport (Omang for citizens)
Completing your Application
- Before you complete an application, please go over the Application Package
- In order to apply On-line please follow the Step-by-Step Guide in the Application Package
- An e-mail address is required for one to apply online
- Make your ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
Tracking your Application
- Once you have applied and have received the acknowledgment letter, you may use the login details on such a letter to track the process of your application. To do that navigate to the login screen and log in using the details given on the acknowledgment letter. Navigate by clicking Main Menu, then Student Admissions, then Self Service and Student Centre.
- Applicants may make changes to their study choice anytime before the closing date for applications, but that has to be done through Undergraduate Admissions, Recruitment and Liason office.
See Also: University of Botswana Courses
IMPORTANT: This page is updated when any University of Botswana Applications Form is opened for application, so you are advised to Bookmark and visit this page regularly to ascertain if your programme application form of choice is out for the 2021/2022 academic year.
If this post is helpful you know that it can help others, please share it through the share button below.