ELSewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to a Supply Chain Manager Position at ELSewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC.
- The application will close on 09 Nov 2020.
- Location: Addis Ababa, Oromia
ELSewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC advertised posts are as follows:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with Operations and Marketing groups to develop monthly production plan
- Endeavors to learn the business needs and to utilize supply chain’s contribution to the company’s success.
- Direct operations and a staff engaged in a variety of supply management duties
- Direct the development and implementation of aggressive measures to cost-effectively achieve goals and ensure utmost customer satisfaction
- Develop leads and support strategic sourcing for the facility
- Develop or assist in developing plans for the organization and direct the cost effective accomplishment
- Manage the review of methods, procedures and processes, introduce goals and objectives, and introduce alternative approaches for cost-effective quality services
- Develop leads and support strategic sourcing in the factory
- Coordinate efforts of sourcing team to focus on reducing cost through utilizing purchasing leverage, standardization, technology changes, and overall market knowledge
- Direct the supplier selection for all commodities and manage vendor development
- Overseas performance and ensures the responsiveness to the customer requirements
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to perform various strategies and coordinate with all departments to monitor all supply chain activities and resolve all availability issues.
- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyze all results to recommend required improvements in performance.
- Maintain optimal level of performance within required budget and ensure compliance to all standard projects.
- Monitor and improve supplier performance
- Drive for continuous inventory turn improvement and implement best practice models to assure targets are achieved.
- Direct complex analyses and investigations, review proposals and make recommendations to executives
- Create supply chain objective and align with company objective.
Education: B.Sc. in Engineering or related field– MBA is an asset.
Years of Experience: 10-12 years
Computer skills: Microsoft office, MRP.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC
Address: Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC Snap Plaza 3rd Floor
P.O. Box-3238 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 0116 616161/0116 62 3466
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.