VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Senior Internal Auditor
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Recruitment, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country. VisionFund MFI seeks to fill the following vacancy:
About the Job:
VF is seeking to hire Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Addis Ababa/HO/. S/he will assist the Internal Audit Manager in reviewing of regular and special investigation reports in English & Amharic versions & to follow up audit rectifications in each branch and to supervise field Auditors.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Assist the Internal Audit Manager in preparation of annual audit plan in consultation with the Internal Audit teams.
· Carry out the Internal Audit plan with the assistance of Internal Auditors or by himself.
· Perform testing or ensure testing done by Internal Auditors is as per required standards and latest Audit Program.
· Ensure all audit testing is adequately documented and archived as required by regulatory authorities and the IAM.
· Submit reviewed reports to the IAM timely for all the audits conducted during the year.
· Track performance against the budget and ensure that the budget is not exceeded.
· Act promptly to investigate any fraud incidents approved by the IAM.
· Ready to comply & live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals and core values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
· Proficient in Sun Accounts, a banking application & other relevant accounting software’s
· Good command of written & oral English skill
· Performing regular investigation, performance and reviewing reports
· Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
· Capability & willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity.
Term of employment: Permanent
Closing Date: – 7 (Seven) calendar days from the first date of announcement. Women applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Candidates who are qualified can submit in person or send their application, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of up to three references and non-returnable copies of credentials to: –
Head Office located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square VisionFund MFI s.c. P.O. BOX 31478,
Addis Ababa Telephone-0116478356-0116463568 Note: – Only short listed candidates will be contacted