VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Recruitment 2018 for Branch Manager ‘C’ – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Recruitment 2018
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Branch Manager role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
1. Major Responsibilities
Manages overall portfolio growth and portfolio quality
· Ensures verification of existence of clients and credit worthiness of their business
· Chairs the Branch Credit Committee (BCC) and participates in evaluating, approving, or rejecting loans according to the level of discretion;
· Ensure saving deposit and withdrawals in accordance to the policies,
· Coordinates on growth areas and projections for disbursements
Manages, coordinates and supervise branch staff and ensures efficient delivery of service delivery operations
· Coordinate and supervise the operation of the branch,
· Plans personnel capacity, selecting new staff, undertakes fair & equitable HRM and evaluating existing staff in accordance with management decisions;
· Supervises economical use of material resources (Generator, Motorcycles & Vehicles) ensures same are serviced on time & as scheduled.
· Ensures that the branch staff maintain very high morale, identifies capacity building needs and ensures adequate and updated training is provided;
· Undertakes annual performance appraisals and staff development plans.
Manages the branch and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
· Implements policies, procedures and internal controls at the branch
· Decides on all operational & financial issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions;
Reporting and communication
· Performs independent balancing of all records;
· Works with other management members of the MFI;
· Attends quarterly branch managers meetings, engages in team problem solving, works together on overlapping tasks.
Planning & Integration
· Develops the branch business plan and annual work plans and seeks approval from the SMT on the projected targets and required resources;
· Adjusts the plan as and when needed
· Promotes loans, saving and any other services provided by the Branch
· Plans and initiates promotional measures within the target markets of the branch;
· Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
· Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
· Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
· Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
· Very good communication and marketing skills
· motor bicycle driving skill and License
. Terms of Employment: Permanent
. Closing Date: July 27, 2018
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Shola, Yirgachefe, Dilla, Hawasa, Sodo, Dessie, Woliso, Lideta, Areka, Boditti, Arbaminch, Ambo & Adama Branch Offices or VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply
If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356