Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Operations and Food & Beverage Executive – Jobs in Malawi
Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Announce their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018. See position below and Closing Date…
Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018
Wamkulu Palace is an up-market luxurious boutique hotel. We urgently require the services of suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position;
OPERATIONS AND FOOD & BEVERAGE EXECUTIVE
To oversee general operations of the hotel for business success reporting to management.
- A Degree in Hotel Management with more than 5 years experience in all hotel operations with a touch of class.
- Be a fully qualified hotelier with extensive experience in all hotel operations with a drive to achieve revenues and maintain top level standards.
- Food & Beverage expertise with wide experience of F&B standards, stock control, inventory management, costing, restaurant, functions & conferences administration and hotel accounting.
- Be a specialist in culinary arts with good knowledge of food production and kitchen operations.
- Be a hands – on leader with strong business acumen, people management and training skills.
- Be a master of hotel systems, standards & procedures with advanced information technology experience.
- Be mature and aged between 30 to 40.
Interested candidates should submit hand written applications With detailed CVs, three traceable referees and contactable phone numbers to:
The General Manager, Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd, P/Bag B395 Capital City Lilongwe 3 Malawi.
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th December 2018.