Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Sales & Rooms Division Co-Ordinator – Jobs in Malawi
Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Announce their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018. See position below and Closing Date…
Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd Recruitment 2018
Wamkulu Palace is an up-market luxurious boutique hotel. We urgently require the services of suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position;
SALES & ROOMS DIVISION CO-ORDINATOR
To be responsible for marketing & sales, Revenue generation, events management, customer liaison and oversee front office & housekeeping activities reporting to management.
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management from MIT.
- Business Management / Marketing qualifications with extensive marketing and sales track record.
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in front office operations, reservations, marketing and selling of hotel products and services, events management & customer liaison with a strong business acumen.
- Should have wide knowledge and experience of hotel products, systems, services, IT and hotel software packages.
- Highly presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be mature and aged between 27 to 35.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s Licence.
Interested candidates should submit hand written applications With detailed CVs, three traceable referees and contactable phone numbers to:
The General Manager, Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd, P/Bag B395 Capital City Lilongwe 3 Malawi.
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th December 2018.