World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Tsfp Coordinator
World Vision Jobs Vacancy, World Vision Recruitment, World Vision Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018
As an International Christian Humanitarian Development organization, World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is trusted to deliver integrated programs with target communities through its 58 Area programs (APs) located in seven regional states of the country. WVE envisions a thriving organization where our strong leadership at all levels results in improved delivery of results for children
Purpose of the position:
To provide support to government health staff and WVE nutrition team to effectively implement TSFP programme designed for the internally displaced people (IDPs) in Gedeo zone of SNNPR through technical support, capacity building and supervision based on the national guidelines and protocol developed for TSFP programme. The incumbent will ensure that the overall TSFP management is based on the agreement signed with government and other concerned stakeholders and in compliance with humanitarian principles and standards.
· Coordinate and take part in the CMAM/TSFP trainings that will be conducted for health workers, health extension workers, community mobilizers, and FDAs.
· Assist ADP facilitators in facilitating trainings and motivating volunteer community health workers in identification, referral and follow up of malnourished children
· Provide on the site technical support for TSFP (food distribution), Site preparation (IDPs), and mobilization of community, and nutritional screening for both host & IDPs
· Take part in MoH-led monthly review meetings with TSFP, SC, OTP, & IYCF site health workers and woreda health office staff
· Follow up timely request, approval, procurement and distribution of the project logistics, supply and equipments
· Follow up utilization of project commodities, logistics and equipments
· Review and submit regular monthly reports or weekly updates (using data base)
· Take part in the project set-up, technical support visit, monitoring visits, surveys and evaluations
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
· BSc degree in Public Health/Nursing/Nutrition and related field of study
· Minimum three years working experience with NGOs out of which one year in CMAM/TSFP program;
· Technical Training qualifications required: relief and disaster management and development related, Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
· Other: Knowledge of local context.
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Work environment: Woreda-based with frequent travel to the field where disasters strike and sometimes to conflict areas and under stress conditions (IDPs)
· Travel: 80% Domestic travel is required.
· On call: 20%
Duty station: Gedeb Kochere
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the project site and partners offices:
Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV’s on or before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org